Thursday 9 January 2014

Space Girl Review


This photo, again, is from the Lush website. New products will have their portraits taken by Órlaith, if she's brave enough.

What Lush says: Do you sometimes feel like you’re on a different planet? Don’t feel alien -  retreat to the bathroom to float in your own personal space until you feel ready for touch down,


Space Girl was the first bath bomb that I ever tried. It was sparkly, fun and smelled distinctly of parma violets. It was the cheapest in the shop at €2.95 and it definitely impressed me.

Appearance: I threw this one into the tub as soon as it had been filled, it whizzed, popped and crackled, from the purple planet shaped bomb came a myriad of shades of pink and purple. After the fantastic show, I was left with beautiful pink water. (Seriously, the prettiest bath bomb I've ever had)

Scent: The scent stayed true to what was it was pre-bath. The delicious parma violet smell lingered on my skin for hours after my bath. It has ingredients like grapefruit oil and almond oil and they really helped the bath smell lovely.

Effect: It had a lovely moisturising effect on my skin, I felt refreshed afterwards and I was really impressed by the bath bomb as a whole. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a bit more excitement in their bath.

1 comment: