Thursday 9 January 2014

Dragon Egg









(This time the photos are all by the infamous Orlaith)



What Lush has to say: "The ultimate lift: Dragon’s Egg makes bathtime exciting again as it fizzes and crackles and changes the colour of your water to a gorgeous citrussy gold. Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine, leaving you feeling great and ready for a good day."



So tonight I tried my first Dragon's Egg. in the St Stephen's Day sales, Órlaith picked me up two of these little gems, and I adore them.

Appearance: I dropped the bomb gently into the bath after laying down and getting comfy. It sizzled gently, creating a path of beautiful white foam. The rice paper confetti floated off as the bomb spun around the bath, after a couple of minutes, it was leaving an orange trail of bubbles. In  a matter of seconds, the bath had become a glittering golden pool. The beautiful amber coloured water and the glitter were absolutely gorgeous. I was so blown away, I hadn't expected the colour to be so vibrant and pretty.


Scent: The smell in the packet was gorgeous. Citrus smells are my favourites and this was no exception, the lovely blend of lemon and bergamot was beautiful. It smelled distinctly of lemon sherbet, it was sweet, but not sickeningly so, nor was it overbearing. The smell lingered for the full hour that I spent in the bath with this, and the smell has lingered well. (I still smell delicious after 6 hours)
I was so impressed with this bath bomb, I can't wait to indulge in my second one!

Effect: This bath left me feeling awake, smelling great and noticeably soft. It was really moisturising. The smell and appearance of this bath bomb are just amazing, you really need to try it for yourselves. Although it was slow to start, once it began it didn't stop.

It wasn't an expensive one either, it was €3.95 which isn't their most expensive than compared to other of Lush's products.
All in all, an absolute must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment