Sunday 12 January 2014

Snow Fairy

I was looking through Lush's Christmas range online when Snow Fairy caught my eye. Packaged beautifully with a gorgeous label and simple black lid, I was immediately interested. 
The description?   

"Our winter temptress shower hair and body gel that’s bursting with fruit fragrance and has a sparkle of ice through it."

So me, a lover of all things fairy and fruity, just had to have it.





Snow Fairy smells absolutely delicious. It smells really like my bubblegum lip scrub (also from Lush).  

It's almost sickeningly sweet straight from the bottle, but when lathered up on my skin, it smelled absolutely beautiful.  It lathered extremely well, and fortunately, the shimmer stayed in the bottle and didn't linger on my skin. The scent remained on my skin for hours afterwards and I found it was particularly moisturising and kind to my skin. I love it! 

I'm a bit disappointed that I only bought the small bottle. The large bottle pictured is just for scale and to show the difference between the 500g and the 100g. I think that Snow Fairy is also a bit expensive, but as it's limited edition, I didn't mind paying for it, after all, it's worth it in my opinion for the occasional treat. Also, cost per use (as with my Seanik shampoo bar!).




* Photos once again taken by Ă“rlaith.


No comments:

Post a Comment