Monday 30 December 2013

Seanik Shampoo Bar


This is my "photography". Still waiting to buy more products for Ă“rlaith to take photos of.

Soften tangled locks and add oceans of shine with this mineral-rich, sea salt volumizing shampoo. Seanik is made with nourishing ingredients from the sea: softening Irish moss seaweed and Japanese nori seaweed make your hair soft as silk from root to tips, and sea salt gives body and volume to hair that’s fallen flat. One seriously sexy shampoo, we added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of sensual mimosa and jasmine oils to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora all day long.

Thus far, this is probably my favourite Lush product. It was the first one I ever tried, and it got me hooked on brand. It was simple, cheap (in the long run), and easy to use. At €7.99, it seems very expensive, but this one shampoo bar lasted me 6 months. I purchased the bar around the 21st of July and I threw the last few crumbly bits away on Christmas Eve. Depending on how often you wash your hair, and how many people use it, it can last from about  3-6 months. I personally wash my hair twice a week, and I got six whole months. 

The scent is quite strong when the product is dry, but once it's lathered up into your hair and washed out, the scent is quite weak and pleasant, leaving you to use your favourite conditioner to have your hair smelling just the way you like it.  

It's really easy to use, you just rub it on wet hair, and it lathers up. I normally rub in circular motions around my head for about 10 seconds, and I get a great lather. 

A great bonus with this product is that it leaves my hair incredibly soft and voluminous without product build up.. Every so often, I use a different shampoo because that's what's in front of me, but the shampoo works great for me. I have also noticed that my hair has grown about 4 inches since using it, but that's over 6 months. 

I like to pat my bar down with a towel to get off the excess water and I leave it in tin-foil to drain before just sitting it in the aluminium tin like a wheel. 

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a shampoo to give their hair a bit of lift, shine and lustre.

No comments:

Post a Comment