Monday 30 December 2013

Introduction

Hello, lovelies!

My number one "beauty" love, is Lush, but I love makeup and other brands as well. This will be my little place to post reviews and such.

Months ago, I discovered Lush, and everything they have to offer. After reading a review on the "Seanik" shampoo bar, I took a quick trip to Lush with my friend Ă“rlaith and snapped up the solid shampoo that I had high hopes for. This spiralled my love of all things beauty, sweet smelling and makeup. Now I'm stuck in a rut of endless trips to Lush, Boots and my local chemist.

And here I am, many months with my very own "beauty blog"

I'm going to post here as often as I can, this is my new project for 2014 and beyong, and I'll be doing reviews and whatnot on the various Lush products that I use. I've gotten a fair bit for Christmas and a bunch in the sales, so I'll have a good bit to keep me going for a while.

Orlaith is a cutie-pie and is gonna help me with photos and stuff around here, so until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment