Saturday 1 February 2014

Lush/Soap&Glory Cocktail

I'm suffering with a bout of tonsillitis at the minute, and to cheer myself up last night, I decided to try my first ever bath cocktail. I'm not going to lie, I've always been a little against the idea, because it just seemed like a bit of a waste of money to me, Lush bath bombs are expensive enough as it is, but I was more than pleasantly surprised!

I mixed "Dragon's Egg" from Lush, "The Comforter" from Lush and Soap&Glory's Sugar Crush foam wash.

The smell of my bath was absolutely delicious. It smelled like an intense smoothie. The citrus smells from Dragon's Egg, the berry smells from The Comforter and the lime smell (reminiscent of the oul loop-de-loop ice pop) all blended together for one of the best baths I've had in a long time.

The water was a gorgeous orange colour, I was worried about how the pink in The Comforter would combine with Dragon Egg's usual amber colour, but they blended beautifully. I haven't found a blend of Dragon's Egg and The Comforter before, so I decided to give it a go. The Soap&Glory was just an added scent, and it's supposed to work as bubble bath, too, so the more bubbles the better! The smell has been lingering on my skin since midnight last night, and I still smell delicious. I feel so soft! I'd definitely do this one again, if I had the same combination lying around again! I've gotten about 4 baths out of my The Comforter so far, and I still have about half of it yet, it's definitely worth the value for money! My Seanik Shampoo bar almost fits into my little aluminium tin, I use the lid to let my Honey I Washed The Kids soap dry in, and the actual tin to let Seanik dry in.

I'm definitely going to try more Lush cocktails if I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment